NEED LEGAL HELP?
Contact Shimon Kohn Now!
Colorado Springs Criminal Attorney Shimon Kohn has concentrated his practice in the area of criminal defense since 2003. Prior to establishing The Kohn Law Firm he worked as a Deputy District Attorney in El Paso and Teller Counties prosecuting felony, misdemeanor, and traffic crimes. Mr. Kohn was also previously assigned as a special prosecutor in Pueblo County.
- Graduated from the University of South Florida in 1992 with a B.S. in Finance and Cleveland Marshall College of Law in 1999 with Juris Doctorate degree.
- Admitted to the Colorado Bar in 2000
- Admitted to the Federal Bar in 2003
- Member of the Colorado Bar Association, El Paso County Bar Association, and the Colorado Criminal Defense Bar (CCDB)
- Member of National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
As a top Colorado Springs Criminal Attorney, Shimon is dedicated to aggressively defending your rights and protecting your freedom under the the law. Using his years of experience and the premise that you are are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, Shimon never gives up, no matter how the odds are stacked.
You can count on Shimon Kohn to fight for you until the very end.
Contact The Kohn Law Firm for a free case review today.