Attorney Shimon Kohn has concentrated his practice in the area of criminal defense since 2003. Prior to establishing The Kohn Law Firm he worked as a Deputy District Attorney in El Paso and Teller Counties prosecuting felony, misdemeanor, and traffic crimes. Mr. Kohn was also previously assigned as a special prosecutor in Pueblo County.
- Graduated from the University of South Florida in 1992 with a B.S. in Finance and Cleveland Marshall College of Law in 1999 with Juris Doctorate degree.
- Admitted to the Colorado Bar in 2000
- Admitted to the Federal Bar in 2003
- Member of the Colorado Bar Association, El Paso County Bar Association, and the Colorado Criminal Defense Bar (CCDB)
- Member of National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)